Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Chef Tonne Uniting People thru food!

Old Fashioned Chicken Noodle Soup...help for my Two Sarahs!
This morning I was communicating with my FB friend Sarah Alzubi, she was having a stay at home mom nightmare.of a day.. my solution- chicken noodle soup and old school music on this cold rainy Dallas Election day.
Later in the evening I received a message from Sarah Abdul asking for a chicken noodle soup recipe.  Well Sarah here's a recap of the recipe that I gave Sarah earlier today.
3 cups of cubed chicken breast
2 cups of Partially cooked ( extra wide egg noodles)
1 cup of chopped white onions
3 cloves of crushed garlic
1 cup sliced celery
1 cup sliced fresh carrots(peeled)
2 bay leaves
1 T oregano
1 T marjoram 
2 t black pepper
1 t cayenne pepper
6 bouillon cubes dissolved
3 quarts of water  '
Turn the Ipod to Pandora Radio-Got To Be Real and start cookin"
Saute onions, garlic. black pepper and cubed chicken breast together in extra large stock pot for about 15 minutes 
add water, bouillon, herbs and spices, bring to a boil for about 10 minutes, reduce heat add celery, carrots cook an additional 10 minutes.  Remove from heat add egg noodles, serve.  Until next time my Sarah's I have a homemade apple pie waiting for me.....Chef Tonne uniting people thru food!

4 comments:

  1. JAK sis! I love the Pandora Radio step :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for lifting my spirit up today and also for the recipe! ;)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im on a diet, but this sounds good :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hanan this is very low in fat and you have to eat to loose weight, why are you dieting anyway? Say Lifestyle change

    ReplyDelete