Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Cheap Organic to the rescue

Dinner dilemma tonite.....yes chef tonne overslept and awoke to her 6"0 225 lbs husband staring at her with amazement that its 7:30pm and he had no dinner. My chef gene kicked in as I crawled out of bed only to run downstairs and find I forgot to thaw the chicken earlier...well tonite we will be vegetarians.  The end result was a spiral organic pasta, with spinach, tomatoes, roasted garlic, cracked pepper, capers, onions and grilled artichokes politely tossed in a tarragon sauce.  I rushed to serve this with a cheese pizza made from a kosher crust I located from Costco topped with Kirkland animal rennet free monterey jack cheese and fresh basil.  Whew!  Dinner crisis avoided.....thanks Costco for cheap organic, kosher alternatives to dinner!! Remember always grab U!   http://www.pbs.org/opb/meaningoffood/food_and_culture/kosher_symbols/pix/ou.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment